Friday, September 25, 2015

Day 632: polka dots


24.09.15: believe or not, this is a Jon Pay piece. I can't explain, just trust me it is and it is good! I didn't write it so in all honesty I can say that. 

     Oh, and one more thing, I discovered something yesterday. The book does not contain 642 things to draw. It only contains 641... So, if you are reading this, I have a mission for you. On the day I post number 640, I want you to suggest thing 641 (the last one of the book, stays the last one in the book!). It should be along the feel of the rest of the posts, not to complicated and no repeats of previous themes. Day 641 may be in your hands.

     And if you want see more Jon Pay drawings, comic book pages, pin-ups and news from Cobb City, check out and like www.facebook.com/JonPayPI

(All characters © and ™ C. A. Aabø 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment