Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 201: a Quonset hut


20.07.14: for those non military personnel out there, don't worry, I had to look up what a Quonset hut was too...

     Actually, this is a shot I have been wanting to do for quite some time. I have a feeling I might be redoing it when I finally decide/write the full story behind it. For now it is Jon Pay and the Cobb City recruits when they had completed boot camp before heading out to fight in the "Great War". For those of you paying attention, that is Charles Urchel from JP vs. Machine-gun Kelley and next to him is Ray Fechs and Wolfgang Manitoba (day 165, 141, 128 and 74). Even if I don't have plans to put them in stories, I believe they will put themselves in some of my stories...

(All characters are © and ™ C. A. Aabø 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment