Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 79: a teapot



20.03.14: yes, I was gonna go with Mrs. Potts from Beauty & the Beast, but all of a sudden Japanese tea ceremony popped in to my head, followed by a certain samurai bunny popped in there. Just like day 77, I could not pass up the opportunity to pay a tiny tribute to the decades spanding, multi-winning, breath taking work of Sensei Stan Sakai and his Usagi Yonimbo. Just like a different bunny, it just keeps going, and going, and going, and going...and it simple keeps getting better and better!! Thank you, Sensei Sakai and please keep the stories coming!!

     Also, a MAJOR apology to anyone who can read Japanese. My insult (and probably illegible) attempt at Japanese writing is just meant as a little fun for me!

(Usagi Yojimbo copyright Stan Sakai)

No comments:

Post a Comment